We are glad to announce the launching of our “Workshop on Citizenship 2013″. From the 3rd to the 7th of July an international seminar will take place in Barcelona where participants will learn the basic principles of active citizenship and its relationship with democracy. This project is the result of the partnership of JEF Catalunya and JEF Madrid , coordinated by JEF Spain, with the Fondation “Ferrer i Guardia”. This activity is funded by the European Commission through the Youth in Action programme.
- English will be the working language
- Participants who will attend the workshop have to participate in the online activities
- Participants age: 18-30.
- Participants need to bring their European health card.
- Participation fee: 100 euros for people coming from JEF or partner organizations. It includes food and accomodation for the whole stay. The participation in the online activities is free.
- Travel reimbursement: 70% of travel costs (maximum reimbursement = 100 euros) for JEF and partner organizations.
- There is a reduced number of scholarships for economical reasons. Apply for them when fullfilling the form.
- Better travel reimboursements might be applied for low travel expenses.
- We will inform about specific conditions for both when the selection process is over
Deadline: May 25th. http://www.jefspain.eu/registration-woc2013/.